Information for Relatives
In terms of the treatment of those affected, we welcome cooperation in a spirit of partnership. There are a number of points to be observed in this respect.
Relatives are not responsible for everything. Not you, but the person affected has to master his or her life. It is very important that you do not forget your own life despite all your worries and responsibilities.
- The person being treated will decide, to what extent he or she wants the relatives to be involved. Doctors, nursing staff or social workers are available to give advice.
- The staff in the clinic is subject to the legally regulated duty of confidentiality and is not allowed to give any information about an illness (especially not by telephone, as the identity and consent of the person concerned cannot be clarified) without release from the duty of confidentiality by the person concerned.
- It is advisable to make an appointment in advance for an interview on the ward.
- Particularly in the case of acute admissions, all those involved (affected persons, staff (experts) and relatives) are called upon to make an appointment. In this situation, we must primarily concern ourselves with the well-being of the person affected in order to be able to resolve the crisis as quickly as possible, and we ask for your understanding.
- You will find our contact details on this website.
Our goal is the acceptance of mental illness and its professional treatment, so that it is possible to lead a self-actualized life, in which one can also contribute to society and lead a quality of life.
Further information / dates for corresponding group offers (see the grey shaded fields below). Please click here!